So. I’m on holiday from today and we are leaving on our much-anticipated and hard-saved-for holiday on Sunday. Expect to see many random pictures of the kids on twitter and Facebook, consider yourself warned.
I blogged about my slight (cough) fascination with lists recently, and am now busy putting the final touches to my medicine list. Now that the kids are bigger I don’t feel compelled to drag the nebuliser with us (no judgies, you try traveling with three kids!) and I’m not in the mood to drag bags of homeopathic medicine with us either, so I’m trying to put together a list of minimum medicine requirements as I’m also not in the mood to drive up and down to the shops.
I also do not have the mental capacity to deal with much more than lying on the beach staring into space, so I’m crowdsourcing the rest of my list.
Here is my list so far:
- Deselex (for allergies)
- Pholtex (cough suppressant)
- ACC200 (loosens phlegm)
- Panado (fever)
- Sterimar Nasal Spray
- Similasan Insect bites roll-on (love this stuff, better than anything else)
- Valoid (don’t know why I bother, they just puke the stuff up)
- Buscopan (see above, but hey)
- Micropore, the brown roll (best plaster EVER. I just bought a bigass roll for 41 SA Ront, the last one lasted 4 years)
- Reuteri chew tablets
- Napacods for Etienne and myself. Just for incase we have a headache one day..
What is on your list? What did I forget?