1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Jacob Zuma , what would you say?
Do you not think of the bad example you are setting? Don’t get me started…
2. If you had to be the parent of Britney Spears or Amy Winehouse, who would you choose and why?
Britney, she’s just common.
3. You get to be Ruler for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
I will pop over to Kingston (upon Thames) for some serious shopping!
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
Sattelite – Dave Matthews Band and More than words – Extreme.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
I would tell him to choose, appearance is not that important to me.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
Vienna, Austria. Even the beggars are friendly.
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
That I never completed my degree.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
My Grandmother. I want to know why she just gave up when my Grandfather died.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Button) which would you choose and why?
Forward, I want to see how my kids turn out.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
Fabulous Mom, fun Gran, loving Wife and wonderful Friend