Maybe it’s just me, but there are just some things in life that can turn me from sweet innocent smiling happy person to rabid snarling dog mad in 5 seconds flat. PMS or no PMS. I mostly keep quiet, grind my teeth and picture a serence scene, but every once in a while I just snap.
It might have something to do with the fact that I have this stupid concept of fairness, honesty and directness that often lands me I’m hot water. But I don’t really care.
Here’s my list:
- Kids in cars that aren’t strapped in. By far my biggest pet hate.
- People smoking in cars.
- People smoking in cars that also happen to have children in them.
- People smoking in cars that also happen to have children in them that aren’t strapped in. These are the people I motion to wind windows down at robots and then ask them if I shouldn’t rather just take a gun and shoot their child on the spot to get the job out the way. Much to Etienne’s dismay. Once again: I don’t care.
- Standing in line at the grocery store and the arsehole in front of you dumps their trolley, blocking your way to get to the pay point. I mean, how hard can it be to pull your trolley with you as you proceed through the till point? You packed the stuff in there and unpacked it. Surely it’s not that hard to dispose of the trolley?
- People that expect their groceries to be packed for them. What? You have no hands? I often let the cashier finish the transaction whilst I pack the groceries if there isn’t a packer available. It’s not that hard people.
- People that park across 2 parking bays on a Saturday morning when the shops are packed. I really have no words.
- People that aren’t old, with child or disabled that park in these appointed parking bays. Douchebags, the whole lot of you.
- When people complain about something but do NOTHING about it. Go on, make that call, send that email, but for crying out loud: if it bugs you SAY something to the right people. If you say nothing things will always stay the same.
Whch makes me wonder why I always end up being the biatch putting my hand up? Or should I rather just quietly stand by and tolerate stuff that could have an impact on people close to me?
What bugs you in life?