Thanks to everyone that nominated me, you know who you are 🙂
I don’t have a very exciting life, but will give it a bash anyway:
1. Hubby and I have know each other since 1985. We were at school together, but only started dating in 1999 and got married in 2000.
2. I’m a closet hypocondriac. Or maybe just obsessed with finding a quick fix to sick children.
3. I hate being sick. It is a monumental waste of time.
4. I broke my ankle during a day hike in 2004 and had to be airlifted out by a helicopter. No kidding.
5. I used to LOVE smoking. I probably would still smoke if I didn’t have children. And if I was able to be one of those people that can smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. But sadly, I’m not.
6. I spent half a summer in Greece in 1996 on Santorini, but was only allowed to be there for a month. They were very, very angry with me when I tried to leave 3 months later. They put a big 24 000 drachma fine in my passport and a friendly man with a gun escorted me to the departure gate. Before my flight was delayed for 5 hours.
7. I always wanted to be a deep, serene, emotionally tortured writer. But that’s just too much hard work, so now I’m just a cynic 🙂
I’m really really really happy it’s Friday tomorrow. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy. And for no reason whatsoever. Just because.